was successfully added to your shopping cart.
DescriptionThe Helly Hansen Alna workwear jacket for men has been designed to offer maximum visibility which is especially important in professions that require working at night. Its air permeability feature prevents you from sweating excessively which otherwise happens as you layer up in winter. The YKK hand pockets allow convenient storage and organization of all your essentials. It also consists an internal life pocket for tablet that does not require opening the parka to access. It also features a detachable hood with drawcord adjustment for maximum comfort.
Product code: 71394
- EN ISO 20471 CL 2. EN 343 3,1.EN 342, 0,328 m2K/W. Air permeability CL 3. YKK front zipper and storm flap with velcro closure.
- YKK hand pockets. YKK chest pocket. YKK ventilation zippers under arms.
- Internal Life Pocket for tablet, no need to open the parka to access. Inner pocket. Helmet compatible design.
- Detachable hood. Draw cord adjustment at hood. Brushed Tricot in neck for max comfort. No shoulder seams.
- Cuffs with velcro adjustment. Elastic wrist gaiters. Elastic wrist gaiters. Zipper for entry inside garment for logo application.
Free UK Standard Delivery on orders over £50
UK Standard Delivery 3 - 5 Business Days - £3.99
UK CollectPlus 1 Business Day = £4.99
Royal Mail Local Collect = £4.99
UK Express Delivery 1 Business Day = £5.99
Collect From Our Warehouse (Macclesfield) - FREE
International Standard Non Tracked Delivery 5-10 Business Days - From £6.99
International Express Tracked Delivery 2 Business Days - From £12.99
Our Top Brands